Friday, January 18, 2013

Gun Control

I find gun control to be the cause of many issues in this country. Even though the second amendment gives us the right to bear arms, I believe our founding fathers gave us that right so we could defend our country. They didn't give us that right to harm other Americans. As for the gun law, I find there is no reason for a citizen to have assault weapons. I can understand a hand gun just for you to feel safe, but when you have an assault weapon that is taking matters into your own hands. Especially since we have highly trained officers all over the country. I understand that banning assault weapons will not stop all murders, but it would be a good start.
If you ever find yourself with a gun in your hand, ask yourself, why ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment